Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

hello everyone i ma matthew, i’m excited to join this bootcamp

1 Like

Hello ! I am Ell and I am very excited to learn new skills .

1 Like

Hi my name is subodh walke I am looking for a boot camp web development course for upskilling

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Shirl. I am hoping to gain more confidence in my ability to code.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Shola, a Nigerian-Canadian and this is my first time learning all things software development through this program. I wish all of us the best and hopefully we finish strong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Looking forward to learn with dedicated people by my side.

1 Like

Hi all, I am Arul from India. I am preparing to launch my career in web development. Thanks for this opportunity. Best of luck to all.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Nawfal,I’am from Canada. Very glad to be here and learn with y’all!

1 Like

Hi im sandra and im excited to be part of this. Thanks

1 Like

Hi everyone. My name’s Matias and I’m glad to be here!

1 Like

hyello! I’m really looking forward to learning alot and i wanna use this certification to help me get into a good uni abroad.

1 Like

Hi everyone! This is Laura, nice to meet you all.

Happy to be here and looking forward to learning a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all, I’m happy to be here! and so excited to have joined.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m Uche from Nigeria… Want to a certification for Web development

1 Like

Hello, my name is Esteban, I am from Ecuador, I am a professional in the area of ​​Human Resources and I am interested in learning to program and these are my first steps, when I find out about the opportunity to participate in this program I do not hesitate to do so , I hope to give my best and even with all the pending tasks, thank you very much. I would like to learn to program.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Ana.
I have no previous knowledge of computer science but I really want to change careers into tech and thought this bootcamp would be a great place to start. I am very excited!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Natanya! You can call me Nat.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a UX/Product Designer here to learn more about web development. Excited to be here!

1 Like

Hello I m katakuri charlottee i am all fired up to learn web developement lets get started

1 Like

Sorry I’m late, I was out of town for a week. I’m Laurel and I live in Colorado. I’ve done some online learning but I’m looking forward to having something a little more structured, so I spend less time chasing rabbits down the the youtube holes :slight_smile:

2 Likes