Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

:wave: Hi, I’m Jess. I’ll be your instructor for this bootcamp. I’m so excited to welcome you all to the forums and the course!

If you haven’t already, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct for this program. We’ll ask that you abide by these rules at all times during your learning with us.

And please also familiarize yourself with your bootcamp portal, where you’ll find links to all the bootcamp components, including the announcements, live streams, and study schedule.

All your coursework for this bootcamp can be found on the freeCodeCamp platform. If you haven’t already, please take a moment to register and have your first look at the Responsive Web Design certification!

We’ll be starting the livestreams Sep 5. In the meantime, I would love to get to know you all!

Can you reply introducing yourself and tell your fellow bootcampers more about what you’re hoping to learn from the course?

If you have any difficulties along the way, you can count with the help of your fellow peers and our beautiful team of mentors @KikiDotPy @kinjalvora @galbrush.

PS: If you’d like to customize your forum username and picture, here’s how.

95 Likes

His, I can’t wait to start this course with you guys. Let’s work hard and stay motivated :slight_smile:

There will be days that because of work I and maybe some of us won’t be able to take part in live stream sessions, what we can do if there will be something unclear, and we won’t be able to do something by ourselves? :confused:

21 Likes

happy to be here! can’t wait to begin the bootcamp

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Teara.
I am looking forward to build on the little bit of knowledge that I do have on Webdev.

Anyone from DC or the DMV area feel free to connect with me. I’m open to connecting with others as well!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Sudeshna.
I’m very excited to join the Bootcamp.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Kaya from the DMV area.

I’m looking to gain a foundational understanding of all things web dev. I’m halfway through an externship which includes learning Javascript, so I’m excited to complete the set with HTML and CSS.

8 Likes

Hi I’m Lillie and I am looking forward to bootcamp and learning with everyone.

4 Likes

Hi all! Looking forward to joining everyone and taking on this Web Dev course. I’m a lawyer who happened to land a job at a marketing agency. Looking to expand my abilities and take on a new role within the company! Nervous and excited.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone, here is Roland from Togo. Looking forward to this bootcamp.

4 Likes

Hello I’m Karen from Maryland. I am looking forward to becoming a web developer.

1 Like

Hi this is Poulomi , and I am really looking forward to start this bootcamp !!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, i am Daniel and i’m from Nigeria, i have no idea about web development, am happy to be here to gain the required knowledge and skills of web development

2 Likes

Hello I’m Iván and I’m looking forward to learn more about web develpment.

1 Like

Hi Everyone.
Looking forward to learn a lot.
Excited :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Shay. Excited to get started.

2 Likes

Hi :wave: everyone am Golibe and am so excited to be here

1 Like

Hi everyone👋
I am Sadiq Jibril by name and currently studying Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. It was a great opportunity having myself as a member of this Webdev Bootcamp. I look forward to explore my experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript and in whole hoping to be web developer. I’m glad to meet everyone!

3 Likes

Hi y’all! I’m Kai (they/them)!
I’ve been in tech for ages, but coding was always at the periphery. Looking forward to finally focusing on building my coding skills more formally so I’m better equipped for my work in DevRel.

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Caroline from Berlin and excited to be part of the group.

4 Likes

Hi all! I’m Sara. Excited to learn and have fun!!

3 Likes