Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

Hi, I am Clement from Nigeria. I am looking forward to acquiring at least a basic knowledge of the web development process to help kickstart my career in the software/web development industry.

2 Likes

Hey all! I’m Camilla. Any other late starters? :sweat_smile: Hope I can catch up!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Rahul.
I have no previous knowledge web development but I really want to know so this bootcamp would be a great place to start. I am very excited!
It’s very helpful for me

2 Likes

Hi im ram im a software engineer, im excited to be part of the WebDev boot camp.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel and I am excited to learn Web Development with you all.

1 Like

Hello
i am Linda Shinta i am from sabah malaysia,

1 Like

Hi everyone, My name is Tolulope Esther. I am hapoy to be a part of this and I look forward to learning more :sparkles:.

1 Like

I’m in tech but not in coding, so I’m looking forward to learning. Great to meet everyone!

1 Like

Hello all! Looking forward to an exciting course with you all, little late to to the game due to some traveling and work need. I’m taking this course in an effort to better handle my understanding of this space to expand my career or leverage it for my own personal needs!

Excited to work with you all!

1 Like

Hi wich programming did you started plz

Hi all,
Looking for the foundation of Webdev, I am pleased to join this community.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Kirsti. I’m a writer and I suddenly experienced an “awakening” that I want to learn to code. I’ve studied a little bit of the Free Code Camp web development certificate by myself, but it’s hard for me to keep a schedule. I joined this boot camp to get some structure for the process. Well, I joined late because I just noticed this boot camp but let’s give it a try!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Gilmar Machado, I’m from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I’m taking my first steps in development. I hope to learn a lot from you.

1 Like

Hello , I’m starting late in the course but I’m excited to learn more about web development.

1 Like

Also starting late but will try to catch up. My name is Eno from Nigeria.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Arlindo and I am from Brazil. I’m here to learn with our mentors and my fellow companions. Let’s have some fun.

See ya!!

1 Like

Hello everyone

I am Carlos from Spain, It’s great to be here again.

Since this year seems to disagree with me, lol, I ended up stuck in the final part of the curriculum and projects, :sweat_smile:, so this new edition of the Bootcamp was great for me to keep going.

In short, thank you @jesslynnrose and all people from Class Central. And of course all the class mates!! Great group again!!

Let’s code folks!!

1 Like

Hi everyone

I’m Miguel from Melbourne, Australia. Joined the bootcamp late but eager to learn about web development,

1 Like

Hey Miguel - never too late to start. We’re only 2 weeks in. There is a guest speaker today and the lessons resume next monday. The course is self-paced and the course materials, forum and discord will be available after the bootcamp too. I bet you can catch up, but see how you go. Happy to see you here!

1 Like

Hi,
This is Mohammed Ammar, I just joined this bootcamp. I am basically a Tamil translator/linguist. I am thinking about changing career to computer related field. I hope this bootcamp will pave the way for that. I would like to connect with my fellow bootcampers. You can connect with me on Twitter /linkedin. It’s a pleasure be a part of this!

2 Likes