Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

:wave: Hi, I’m Jess. I’ll be your instructor for this bootcamp. I’m so excited to welcome you all to the forums and the course!

If you haven’t already, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct for this program. We’ll ask that you abide by these rules at all times during your learning with us.

And please also familiarize yourself with your bootcamp portal, where you’ll find links to all the bootcamp components, including the announcements, live streams, and study schedule.

All your coursework for this bootcamp can be found on the freeCodeCamp platform. If you haven’t already, please take a moment to register and have your first look at the Responsive Web Design certification ! Note that we’re going to be using the beta version of the curriculum that was recently released, since it introduces many improvements to the learning experience.

We’ll be starting the livestreams soon (you can see all lessons and events for the bootcamp here) but in the meantime, I would love to get to know you all!

Can you reply introducing yourself and tell your fellow bootcampers more about what you’re hoping to learn from the course?

PS: If you’d like to customize your forum username and picture, here’s how.

156 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Manoel, joining from Belgium! Happy to be here and meet you all! :partying_face:

26 Likes

I’m Fabio from Brazil! Looking forward to learn from the best once again. Super curious about this beta version. I couldn’t finish all the projects from the previous bootcamp so it’ll be nice to revisit all the content with a fresh curriculum!

15 Likes

Hi I’m Lizzie from the UK. I started the previous bootcamp but didn’t get very far due to some unforeseen distractions! I’m looking forward to developing my skills more and using the new beta version of the curriculum.

19 Likes

Hello, i am Alia from Rwanda, i am happy to be with you all.

16 Likes

Hey all! I am Girish from India, Looking forward to learn and getting upskilled.

15 Likes

Hi, I am Danae from Chile. I am here to finally learn web developer.
Nice to meet you!

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Brodie from the UK, looking forward to developing with you all

10 Likes

Hi, My name is Naomi. I am from Nigeria. Happy to be learning with you all.

14 Likes

Hi, I am Nikhil from Maharashtra India, want to grab skills.

6 Likes

Good day!

I’m Cedrick Dela Carcel, I’m from the Philippines. I’m currently a graduating student taking Computer Science. I’m so happy to be here and thanks to this platform that offered free training in this course, also thanks to the efforts of all mentors. Hoping to learn more in Javascript.

10 Likes

Hello!
My name is Viviane, I was born and raised in Brazil but living in the USA. I am interested in web dev and I am very excited to start this course.

8 Likes

hey there! I’m Diego from Venezuela, and I’m excited to share this knowledge with you :wink:

8 Likes

hi i have just landed from kenya hope we have fun

10 Likes

Hello, I am Charles from the U.S. I am thrilled to be a part

6 Likes

Melz here … this a first time trying webdev.

6 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Neetika. I am from Canada.I’m looking forward to improving my coding skills.

9 Likes

Naomi! I am thankful and glad to be here!

8 Likes

Hello wonderful people!
Look forward to working with you all.
Warmly,
HM

8 Likes

Hello everybody, I am Irodah . Nice to be here

6 Likes