Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

Hello everyone! Joined the party late and a few days behind but hoping to catch up! Very thankful for these videos as I won’t be able to make majority of these livestreams due to work! I’m nervous and it’s already getting hard but making a promise to myself that I’m going to make it through this bootcamp even if it takes me a bit longer to finish! :smile:

1 Like

Hi! My name is Kate and I’m so excited to be here!

2 Likes

Hello :wave: I am Adekunle Joshua from Lagos, Nigeria. Am so happy to be here today.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am excited to learn with you all and looking forward to this Bootcamp!

1 Like

Hi class I am Randy this is my first day and I can’t wait to begin learning html and css.

1 Like

Hello Everyone
I’m Godwin from Nigeria

1 Like

Hi! I am TC, new to webdev and learning to upskill myself :slight_smile: I am a tcm physician from SG.

1 Like

Hello I am Mia from Mainland China. I just got enrolled and watched the first video on Youtube and has finished 42 steps. May I ask where the discord channel is ?

1 Like

Good evening mam,
My name is Sumit. I am really curious and excited to learn about web development and codding. However, I have little to no knowledge in this field and looking forward to get some perspective on this.

1 Like

Hy Everyone, my name is Blessing from Nigeria and im so excited to join and wishing everyone here a Happy Learning.

1 Like

Hi i am saivenu. and im here to gain some kowledge regarding web development

1 Like

hi sara. nice to leann with you all together

1 Like

hi, my name is Edward. nice to leann with you all together

1 Like

Hi there!
I’m Faria, from Bangladesh.
I’m self-learning Web Development. Sometimes I get bored learning alone I think it would be fun to learn along with everyone in the Bootcamp :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi, nice to learn with you all together. Hope we can finsih all.

1 Like

Hi, i hope we’ll learn together ! Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello
Nice to meet everyone
My name is Jewel B Do and I am currently learning coding because it is very interesting
I was introduced by a coding instructor who used to be my music teacher and he recommended me to join the coding bootcamp
I am super excited to meet everyone and continue to learn coding with all of you
I am super new to coding aka this is my first year within coding so if anybody would like to share any advice with me or would like to guide me in any way of coding please help thank you

1 Like

Hello! My name is Taofeeq from Nigeria. Thank you for this learning opportunity.

1 Like

happy to join the course. Myself Puspal, a CS undergrad from India.

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is David and I’m excited to start learning Web development with you all.

1 Like