Welcome to the JavaScript Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🎉

Hi all,

I’m Mike from the UK.

Like others I have tried to learn to code before and given up in frustration. Hoping this boot camp will get it to stick

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Dorianna and I am a middle school tech teacher in South Florida! Super excited to be here! Can’t wait to learn Java.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to start😊

I’m Hassler~M.

2 Likes

Hi everyone am Ikenna from Nigeria am excited about learning JavaScript, and making new friends from all around the globe. Cheers

3 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Cyndia from the US. I have been learning to code off and on for about 2 years now and signed up for the bootcamp to learn JavaScript. Look forward to learning with everyone!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m currently a Master’s student of computational linguistics in Germany, looking forward to brushing up on my JavaScript :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My name is Grant Williams from Nigeria, currently learning frontend development. I’d like to advance my current skillset.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone! I am from Chicago, IL, living in Denver, Co. I have been working as manager for the last 8 years and I am looking to transition over to a more exciting career.

3 Likes

Hello. I’m hoping to demystify JavaScript by taking this course.

2 Likes

Hi,

This is Pramod from India. I have been dabbling into coding off an on but could never put in sustained efforts. I have a basic knowledge of JS and look forward to learning new things from this bootcamp. Really excited to be a part of this cohort. Wish good luck to everyone!

Regards,
Pramod

2 Likes

“The old”
Hello, I’m Lajos from Hungary. I have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS. I wish everyone the best of luck.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m Alex in NYC. really excited for this bootcamp. I’m wondering if the times on the calendar are correct? They’re all 3-4AM Eastern Standard Time?!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Elias. I’m from Morocco and living in Morocco. I am currently a student in biology university, and I’m learning front-end dev as autodidact. I’m 20 years old. Nice to meet you all :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello guys, I am Yusuf Yakubu from Nigeria. I am a data scientist and a postgraduate research fellow with Ahmadu Bello University Nigeria.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Mate, I’m living in Berlin and I’m excited to start the bootcamp!

1 Like

Hello Ramon and everybody else! I’m Peter from Budapest, Hungary and just can’t wait to start learning with you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Murtadho and I’ve been learning JavaScript on my own but I hope to get better through this bootcamp by applying the concepts I’ve learnt to build projects!

1 Like

Hello everyone!My name is william ,I born in China and I live in New York right now.
Good to be a student in this program,I hope I can start my new career from here.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to learning something new. I am Obinna from Nigeria.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Maia and I live in the USA! I am hoping to learn a new skill in hopes of entering a new field. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn! LinkedIn.com/in/maiaclemons

1 Like