Welcome to the JavaScript Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🎉

Hello everyone. I am Nemwel from Nairobi,Kenya.I look forward to learning more from this bootcamp.

4 Likes

Hi all! I am Huanhuan from China. I am currently working as a Product Manager in a Geo-tech company. I’ve learned some Python programming skills during my study, hope I will get familiar with JS in this Bootcamp. Also, I am self-learning French recently, if someone who can speak French wants to learn some Chinese, welcome!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am Megan and I am in Idaho, USA. I am looking forward to learning more about JavaScript with all of you!!

4 Likes

Thank you for having me. I’m OSIJO Adedeji. I’d really love to learn JS and I’m sure this is about apt, having learnt CSS and HTML from Freecodecamp.org. I think this is the next step

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Hailee, and I’m a current aspiring Salesforce Developer. I just started my Salesforce training on Trailhead last week, and I’m ready to roll! Haha.

I have been waiting for the opportunity to with with this Free JavaScript bootcamp, and I know we can all be successful in here. I’ll be studying for my Salesforce Admin Certification side by side with this Bootcamp.

I have a lot of time on my hands since looking my job recently, so I know I’ll have a lot of focus here! Hopefully, I can make 3AM classes work for me.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Kelly. I’ve learned basics and use CSS and HTML occasionally in my current role, but I’m hoping to learn more about Javascript to open doors in my career for either more Product Ownership (to communicate more knowledgeably with the Eng team) or for my own transition into programming. I have a FT job and a 4 year old so I’m really trying to commit to keeping up with this course to completion!

1 Like

I am an aspiring Blockchain Developer from the Bahamas :bahamas: . Just got done with the freecodecamp Responsive Design course (HTML/CSS). Now looking to learn JavaScript before getting Web3 specific languages. Looking forward to learning and connecting with others.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, my name is Rotimi, but you can call me Timi. I’m originally from Nigeria, but I live in Germany. I’ve been working in sales and digital marketing for some time. I develop interest in the coding world and I intend to be a front-end developer.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m LaJanae by way of Atlanta and I’m very excited for this bootcamp!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Sergio from La Paz Bolivia I am looking forward to learn JS

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I am from India. I am working as security support engineer but I want to change my career as software engineer. Looking forward to this bootcamp

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I’m Ritik from India , I am current in my final year of graduation looking to learn and grow more through this bootcamp. Thanks for starting this bootcamp.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Vasylyna. I can’t wait for the course to start and to improve my skills in programming. Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m Nichole, in the SF Bay Area. I’ve already completed Free Code Camp’s web development course on my own, and I’m excited to complete the Javascript course with all of you!

I did want to confirm that I’m seeing the right time for the live streams (midnight PDT). That’s a little past my bedtime but I’m hoping to stay up late and watch live at least some of the time! :blush:

4 Likes

Hello to all

My name is Andrea and I am from Italy, I am a project manager from an a interior yacht company. I want to improve my coding knowledge in order to pass one day in a product manager field for Software company.

Sadly I will work during the live session but I will follow during the evening the rec of the videos.

Thanks so much for the opportunity and speak to you soon :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you Ramon and the team of mentors for this wonderful opportunity. I am excited to be part of this bootcamp and I look forward to learning new stuffs here. My name is Olatunji.

3 Likes

Hello Ramon, pleased to have you here.
I’m Miriam from Nigeria, and I’m really looking forward to learning so much from you​:hugs::rose: I believe this will open doors of opportunity for all of us here.

3 Likes

Assalamu Alaikum (peace be upon you) everyone,
my name is Talal Farhoud, I’m from Syria. I’ll be starting my first semester in computer science this year. And I’m genuinely excited and thrilled to be part of this bootcamp, and I can’t wait to start learning.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Flor, a human being born (and living) in Mexico.
I love to learn new things of a variety of topics, I have a few months without a job and I want to enter into the software/tech/coding field. I already known a little of HTML and CSS and I have several projects in mind but I need JS in order to make my projects.
As I said before, I love learning new things, but I also tend to procrastinate a lot and when I want to start learning something I usually feel lots of anxiety (my body wants to get rid of my heart and whatever I have eaten before) making it hard to continue what i started.
I started the FreeCodeCamp’ JS course several weeks ago but I’m stuck and I hope this new approach (with more people simultaneusly in the same learning path) will help to be more disciplined.
I also hope to get to interact with some of you guys and to help each other, cheers!

4 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m Rocio from Buenos Aires, Argentina. It’s so cool to see here people from all around the world, I truly believe these will be a nourishing experience for us in every sense.
Looking forward to have a nice time learning together! :smile:

3 Likes