Welcome to the JavaScript Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves šŸŽ‰

Hello everyone
My name is Miguel and I have been trying to learn Javascript for years with Online courses ( Freecodecamp, Platzi, Youtube, Udemy, etc )
Get to create mobile applications and a website from the pure html, css, javascript style.
But in June 2021 I suffered a STROKE (Brain Vascular Accident (CVA)).
Physically I have recovered a lot, but the brain is not the same.
I have lost memory and have forgotten many things.
I have come to publish App in the application stores, Google and Apple, but I have started projects that I donā€™t like to continue.

I want to do this course to see if I am able to recover the knowledge of JavaScript that I had, since now I donā€™t even know how to create a simple function.
I have another language barrier, I only speak Spanish, but I will try to follow the course with subtitles, translator, etc, everything that is necessary to understand and practice javascript as before.

Greetings to all

1 Like

Hey there! Did you already write in the homework forums? Or start a new one?

1 Like

Hello.
Iā€™m a little disoriented, I donā€™t know Iā€™m still registered in that forum

Iā€™m sorry! I was responding to @kinibihonor2949498

How can I help?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll look for a solution on my own, it was a mistake to come here

Disculpa Miguel, mi respuesta no estaba clara.

Yo feliz te ayudo como pueda, tambiƩn hablo espaƱol. El material esta en inglƩs, pero los subtitulos se deberƭan traducir a espaƱol automƔticamente en YouTube.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve already seen the first class and Iā€™m following Freecodecampā€™s tests

Iā€™m just a little confused with the forum, but I think everything will work.

I want to do this course to try to remember everything that I have forgotten about Javascript due to my illness, and the system of these lessons seems very good to me.
Now I canā€™t buy a course, Iā€™m spending my money trying to recover physically and mentally.
I appreciate your support, if I have any problems, I will come here.
Iā€™ve searched for practical Javascript exercises on Google, but I canā€™t find many things in Spanish.

Iā€™m happy to be here
Thank you for your warm welcome, it is very nice to know that there are people who speak Spanish.
Weā€™ll see each other here from time to time

1 Like

Yes I did it. And now it is okey.
Another case, iā€™m stuck with the counting cards. Someone can help me?

You are welcome dear sir.
Before yesterday I was stuck with the golf code. And I could fix it. Now Iā€™m stuck with the ā€œcounting cardsā€. It is the last point of the homework. Until, Iā€™m not yet getting any solution.

Hi all,
Iā€™m Kelsey from Virginia. Iā€™m looking forward to learning a new skill!

2 Likes

May I recommend making a topic here on the forum asking for help? This will give it visibility and let your fellow learners weigh in on helping. Doing so on Discord also is an option

Names Bianca and I look forward to working with you guys! Letā€™s get this Bootcamp party started right!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,
Sorry Iā€™m late to the party, My name is Julius Ukandu from Nigeria and Iā€™m glad to be here.
I know Iā€™ve got a lot of catching up to do!

2 Likes

Iā€™m ibrahim khaleel pursuing btech in it and i wish to lear algorithm and data structure through this bootcamp

2 Likes

Hi RamĆ³n and everyone in this forum.

I am Tugrul and I am from Turkiye.

I am a UI & UX Designer but I am happy to learn some coding as well.

It is just six weeks and RamĆ³n explains the core concepts well, no harm learning extra :slight_smile:

I hope you all enjoy the bootcamp like me.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Paula and Iā€™m excited about this bootcamp! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi sir hope you are fine sir how to check that I have been registered or not but take class regular plz guide me thanks

Hi everyone :wave:

My name is Perla, Iā€™m a Mechanical Engineer, and Iā€™ve been hoping to add a little programming knowledge to my skillset. I really like free code camp so far, so I thought this Bootcamp would be a great way to work through one of the courses with some help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello!

You can register for the bootcamp at classcentral.com :slight_smile:

There youā€™ll find recordings and lessons

hai
i am linda shinta
from sabah

2 Likes