Welcome to the JavaScript Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🎉

Hi everyone. My name’s Uche. I’m from Nigeria. Here to learn Javascript and stop having a hard time with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey guys ! I am Yash, a student from India. I’m hoping to learn fullstack development and break into tech. Very excited to meet and learn together with you people. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! My name is Laura. I’m happy to be here and looking forward to learning a lot.

3 Likes

Hello all, my name is Natanya!

4 Likes

hello
i want to introduce my self
my name is septo

3 Likes

Hi I am Arshad graduation in bioscience but interested in this new carrier thank to all

2 Likes

Hello Ramon.

Pleasant day to you… apparently I’m way behind, mail was in my spam. So I’ll do well to come up fast. I’m chatting from Nigeria, West Africa and it’s a delight to be amongst this cohort of JS bootcamp. I work as a Health surveillance and informatics personnel for a National Public Health Institute. I’m currently forging a strong career in cloud computing and this JS bootcamp will all be suited to offer insights.
Thanks Ramon and team for putting this up!

4 Likes

Hello… I am Irene from Kenya, and I’m glad to be here! Happy coding :heart:!

5 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Sola, from Nigeria. I am looking forward to completing this Bootcamp

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Martin, i’m joining a bit lit but I think it is better late than never. Happy to be here

2 Likes

Hi my dear instructor,
I didn’t know any thing in javascrip.It is my first time.
Please please, I’m absolutely stuck in “code golfe”.I don’t know how to do it. Sorry to disturb you!!
Your help will be welcome. Thank you

Hello Everyone
My name is Camille, and this is actually my 3rd time attempting to learn Java.
I hope we are all successful in whatever our individual journeys may be.
Would love to connect with you all - IG @CamilleCanCode

3 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Elizabeth by name, I’m finding it difficult to understand the basics of JavaScript and I hope this helps.

2 Likes

I’m Laurel from Colorado. I can’t wait to get started!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Destiny from Atlanta, Georgia.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Phillip, and I have no experience with the computer science or programming. But I want to and am willing to learn as much and as best as I can!

3 Likes

Hi all im ram, im a software engineer and looking to get good with JS fundamentals and web DEV.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel and I am excited to learn JavaScript with you all.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
Nice to meet you all! I am really excited to join this course :blush:. I am a full stack junior software developer but my primary day to day work is mainly in the back end part as my front end skills are still really underdeveloped. However, I really want to upskill my knwoledge and actually learn Java Script as the world of web developent fascinates me and want to start doing and feeling more comfortable doing front end work as well.

2 Likes

Hello everyone
My name is Miguel and I have been trying to learn Javascript for years with Online courses ( Freecodecamp, Platzi, Youtube, Udemy, etc )
Get to create mobile applications and a website from the pure html, css, javascript style.
But in June 2021 I suffered a STROKE (Brain Vascular Accident (CVA)).
Physically I have recovered a lot, but the brain is not the same.
I have lost memory and have forgotten many things.
I have come to publish App in the application stores, Google and Apple, but I have started projects that I don’t like to continue.

I want to do this course to see if I am able to recover the knowledge of JavaScript that I had, since now I don’t even know how to create a simple function.
I have another language barrier, I only speak Spanish, but I will try to follow the course with subtitles, translator, etc, everything that is necessary to understand and practice javascript as before.

Greetings to all

1 Like