Welcome to the JavaScript Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🎉

Hi I’m Oyindamola , I’m from Nigeria, working in USA as RN. Planning to go into health informatics and want to learn programming languages before then. Thank you for the opportunity.

2 Likes

what does it mean by
"ADD ENtery "in your profile
Add three Entrees to complete your profile

Hello everyone

I am Carlos from Spain, It’s great to be here again.

Since this year seems to disagree with me, lol, I ended up stuck in the final part of the curriculum and projects, :sweat_smile:, so this new edition of the Bootcamp was great for me to keep going.

In short, thank you Ramón (@hola_soy_milk ) and all people from Class Central. And of course all the class mates!! Great group again!!

Let’s code folks!!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Joesef, I’m from Nigeria, I started javascript a month ago I’m excited to hop on this boat and I look forward to learning alot from this bootcamp. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi👋, this is Olix from Nigeria. Looking forward to what you have in store for us.
Thank you for the great opportunity!

4 Likes

Hi,
This is Mohammed Ammar, I just joined this bootcamp. I am basically a Tamil translator/linguist. I am thinking about changing career to computer related field. I hope this bootcamp will pave the way for that. I would like to connect with my fellow bootcampers. You can connect with me on Twitter /linkedin. It’s a pleasure be a part of this!

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Nooshin from Iran. Recently I started learning JavaScript, but I encountered some problems. This is a wonderful opportunity, thank you

4 Likes

Hi there, my name is César. I joined this bootcamp because I really want to learn JavaScript from the basics.

5 Likes

Hi everyone
I’m Joshua from Nigeria
I am happy to be here

5 Likes

Hello, My name is Abba from Nigeria. I am a System Administrator.I hope to learn more about JavaScript

5 Likes

Great to have you, Abba :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I’m David and I’m from NYC! I’m actually doing this course on my break time at work lol! I really want to learn how to code and get myself into the coding world, I just never thought I had the time but I’m willing to put the time in whenever I have the availability for it. I’m ready and eager to learn!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Raaymii. I’m a front end developer trainee. I hope to learn JS in-toto, I’m glad to be here.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Natalia. I want to refresh my knowledge. Thank you for the oportunity.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I am belatedly introducing myself (Jane), after 3 weeks of doing the course work and plenty of forum activity! I am originally from Scotland, lived in Panama for six wonderful years, and now living in Texas, which means this wonderful course is on at 2 am my time, so I never get to experience it live. I’m a French to English medical translator and am wanting to branch out into coding some day. I have been to Salzburg (gorgeous), but never Vienna, would love to go one day. Thanks Ramón!
ETA: And I just watched the first minute of today’s class, and see Ramón almost went to live in Panamá when he was a child! Wow - we took our children to live there and they had the best time, it is my favorite place in the world - hi to the person on the course from Panamá as well! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello,
I’m Sourabh Pandey for India. Doing my Graduation(1st year). Im already familiar with programming and i wanted to learn something new and fresh so that’s why im here and also i’ve great interest in playing song and gaming not hardcore type. I hope this bootcamp add value in my career @hola_soy_milk @KikiDotPy @kinjalvora @galbrush

4 Likes

I’m Samuel Warrie from Nigeria😇, just in the race of making myself expensive to the tech market.

4 Likes

lol same here Samuel, i also want to contribute my skills to my local community and someday own my own company

5 Likes

Amuthini here, excited to join the js bootcamp,

3 Likes

Hi Team,

My name is Mohamed, i have above avg computer skills, passionate about computers. Currently on Fedora workstation, debian and mac, android… i’ll stop there. i am interested in learning Java, looking forward to learning from all of you. Thank you.

3 Likes