Welcome to the JavaScript Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🎉

Hi Ramón, thanks for this bootcamp. I’m Daniel and I’m from México. I am a UI-UX Designer but I want to become a full stack developer. I believe this bootcamp will help me a lot.

6 Likes

Hello Ramon and everyone happy to be here, I am Oluwseun from Nigeria, new to coding and hope to learn and know about JavaScript. Thanks for this opportunity

5 Likes

Hi everyone, i am Daniel and i’m from Nigeria, i have no idea about javascript, am happy to be here to gain the required knowledge and skills of javascript

6 Likes

Hi all, I am Ola. I just got into programming earlier this year and would like to keep my JavaScript sharp with this bootcamp. I would love to learn more about others and boost my project building skills over the next month and a half. Feel free to reach out to me whenever you want to.

6 Likes

Hello everyone I am from the United States live in the State of Ohio and the city of Columbus. I am a software engineer always eager and willing to learn. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to starting this bootcamp

5 Likes

Hi I'm Arbaaz

Front End developer from Nairobi, Kenya. Looking to enhance my JS skills and meet people around the world with the same love for JavaScript. Look forward to this.

4 Likes

Hi ! This is Poulomi , I am from India . I am really looking forward to for this bootcamp to begin .

3 Likes

I’m Oreoluwa , I’m from Nigeria. I’ve been studying architecture as my major in university but I decided to try out tech and I fell in love. I love anime as well as listening to music. I’m hoping to meet new folks and comfortable with JavaScript and learn some new things to use in real-world experience

5 Likes

Hello Ramon and everyone. My name is Suku from Zimbabwe, looking forward to this bootcamp, thank you for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
It’s Murad!
I’m from NYC and really excited to learn new programming language. I like to travel and see new places.

5 Likes

Hi,
I’m Daniel from Nigeria. I am currently learning web development. My goal for joining this bootcamp is to be able to increase my web development skills.

4 Likes

Hello Ramón and everyone,
I’m Mandar, born and brought up in India, currently working in USA. I’m currently working as Manual/Functional QA and would like to learn coding. I’ve learnt basics of C/C++ but would like to go in depth to utilize coding into automating stuff.
Looking forward to this bootcamp. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, Am Abubakre from Nigeria. I’m very excited to be here. I’m hoping to learn from you all.

4 Likes

Hello. I’m Michael. I’ve been doing some self-taught work and pairing with a mentor for the past few months. I’ve also been going through Codesmith’s CSX course. I really hope that this bootcamp will allow for some camaraderie! I’m based in the Los Angeles area.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m Chris from Seattle. I been working on a career transition into a software engineer and started the journey earlier this year. I’m excited to add this bootcamp to my journey and meet everyone in the cohort.

4 Likes

Hello :wave:t5:

My name is Nadjah… I live in Atlanta, Ga and I currently work as a Business Analyst. I am looking to expand my skills into programming to learn as much as I can to help
in pursing other roles in the future.

I am looking forward to working with all of you! :nerd_face: I’m a foodie, a red velvet cupcake expert and love all things fashion!

2 Likes

Hi Mohammed, I’m also transitioning from a health field to being a software engineer! Nice to meet you too! I’m Merit from Nigeria

3 Likes

Hello everyone am Bishop from Ghana glad to be part of this bootcamp and also ready to get my hand dirty with JS

4 Likes

Hi
my name is Tarane, looking forward to this bootcamp!

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Sara. Excited to learn with you all!

3 Likes