Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

Good day everyone, my name is Golden Iroka from Nigeria. I’m looking forward to learning web development and to build a responsive website from scratch. By the mercies of God, I’ll acheive this, IJN :pray: Amen.
Thank you all.

3 Likes

Hi I’m Laura from DC… looking forward to managing my website on my own. So empowering !

2 Likes

hi everyone, i’m joel from cameroon, i would love to learn from this bootcamp.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Adrienne and I’m looking forward to this boot camp. As a UX/UI Designer, I am looking forward to learning front end web development to build my tech skills and be a better collaborator to developers. I wish everyone the best of luck and learning end hope to network here too!

3 Likes

Hii everyone ,
I’m Shibani From India , very excited and happy to be part of this… :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hello! I’m Paige from Minnesota. I was only going to do the javascript course, but I think I will be able to handle both, so I’m jumping on here too. I have had experience with a bootcamp before and am just trying to get back into programming and fill in any gaps I may have in my education. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

@jesslynnrose I have a question that is very urgent: Today we will have to do 159 lessons (the second and first item)?!!

I am Samir Malek. From Bahrain :bahrain: . the land of pearls.

I’m excited to learn and become a web developer like you all.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Rachel from the US! I’m looking forward to locking down web dev skills so I can start building sites!

1 Like

Greetings!, name’s Scott, attending from SEA!
Nice meeting with y’all!
\(^3^)7✨

1 Like

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I am Tony from Germany, I´d like to learn more about WebDev to switch jobs and start as a junior dev if possible.
If anyone got questions just ask :wink:

1 Like

Hello, My name Angelo from California. I hope everybody is having a good day. I m very excited to dive in to this web dev boot camp.

1 Like

Greetings Everyone, i am Marcellus Ifeanyi, my friends call me “Mars” from Nigeria, An aspiring Fullstack and BlockChain Software Developer. its an awesome opportunity to be in this bootcamp with great minds like you…

cheers

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

My name is Maciej and I am currently in Central European Time (CET) time zone (Poland), looking to see if there is anyone who is doing both bootcamps (JS and Web Dev) at the same time that wants to collaborate/work together? I write in English language only.

I’d like to find people, ideally in my time zone or near my timzone, to collaborate and work with throughout the bootcamps.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Araks. I live in Netherlands. I am looking forward to learn Web Development.
Thank you for this free course.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Justin, and I’m the the United Stated. I want to thank Jessica for providing this course to us. I hope this help me bring back my knowledge of coding once again. To all mypeer i glad to take any feedback to help me develop my skills.

1 Like

Hi, I am Araks I live in Netherlands this is one hour difference. I am not an expert in web dev, but I will do my best to get this certificates. I am enroled in both bootcamps. It is fine to have connections with peers. How can we connect?

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I am Ifeanyi Okoye and I’m in Texas United State. I am Super glad to be here and hoping to learning alot from the bootcamp.

1 Like

Hi, I am Alex

I live in Córdoba, Spain. I wish to start being a web dev and learn from the bootcamp.

Thanks for the chance.

1 Like

Hi all! I’m Maxime from The Netherlands. I am doing this bootcamp on the side of working a full time job, so fingers crossed I can keep up with you all :). Hope we’ll all make it there together!

1 Like