Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

Hi im Glenn from the U.S.! Nice to meet you all and I’m excited to learn!

6 Likes

Hi, everyone! I’m Trudy and am in the US. Looking forward to learning from and working with all of you!

8 Likes

I am Sreenatha from Bangalore, India.

7 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Caren from Kenya. Glad to take part in this bootcamp. I look forward to learn more.

10 Likes

Hi I’m Thea, From Florida!
Happy to join

6 Likes

Hi there! This is Joy from Singapore! Looking forward to a fruitful time with everyone here. :slight_smile: Cheers!

5 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Jaz, joining from LA. :blush:

7 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Leonard from Slovakia.

6 Likes

Hi I am hitesh from India…here to improve my web development skills

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Kostas, Im from Greece! Happy to be here and meet y’ all!

8 Likes

Hii, I am Gehad from Egypt. Joining to be committed to completing the web development course.

I will be very happy to connect will you on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/gehad-salem/.

7 Likes

Hi my name is Princewill from Nigeria

9 Likes

Hello! My name is Mohan Mankani .I born in India. I am ready to learn.i am waiting to start it.

7 Likes

Hi everyone, Im German joining from Argentina, but Im Venezuelan

6 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Akpa Nneka Augustina, I feel so happy being part of the Boot Camp program as I look forward to improve my knowledge on technology.

7 Likes

Hello Jess, hello everyone!

Happy New Year, nice to meet all of you! I’m Kirill from Boston, Massachusetts USA. I was a software QA engineer for many years but never learned to code. I currently enrolled in coding boot camp, but I feel I need more time to learn and practice the base so here I am.

Jess, I already posted this question in older discussion, not sure if anyone monitors in - I was so happy to discover CC that I signed up for two bootcamps - this one and JS. Do you think it doable/make sense? Or better take it one after another?

Thanks
Kirill

7 Likes

Thanks and wish you the best!!
I am prabhathi Dasanayake from Sri lanka.
I am tech savvy!

4 Likes

Hi, I am Adekunle from Nigeria. Glad to be learning alongside y’all

6 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Renate from Germany. I’m looking forward to this course!

4 Likes

Hi fellow enthusiast learners, I am Ataliba Miguel straight from Luanda, Angola. My first time grasping WebDev fundamentals and think would be a plus to my current career aspirations as an engineer.
Looking forward to loads of learning and fun!!!

3 Likes