Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves šŸ„³

Hello,
My name is Jessica and I work on a bookmobile currently but hope to develop some new skills and learn some new things. Iā€™ve been trying to work my way through freecodecamp curriculum on my own but have trouble setting a schedule. Hopefully, this will help. If youā€™d like to connect with me this is my linkedin profile: www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-haugo

2 Likes

Hello Miguel, reach out so that we may catch up together.

Hi, I am eager to start the Bootcamp and glow

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Dara i started the course late but i canā€™t wait to get stuck in ! :slight_smile:
if anyone would like to connect with me hereā€™s my LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dara-bojuwoye-a364301b8

2 Likes

Hi @Fabio

I joined very late and donā€™t know my way around here. Could you send me a link to the previous livestreams? Thanks

My name is Rotimi and I recently joined webdev bootcamp. Itā€™s been been really helpful.

2 Likes

Hi Gursimran,

You can find all info on the bootcamp page. The events page is very useful as it shows upcoming streams at the top, and the ones that have passed in the bottom:

They are also listed on the announcements page, where youā€™ll also find a link to the discord server.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your course!

1 Like

hi i have not be able to attend the course but from i can please take care of me :innocent:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad to be here and learn how to become a WebDev expert soon. As well to interact with others. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Iā€™m Sof and i want to build pretty websites!

3 Likes

Hello everyone Wiliams from Nigeria

3 Likes

Hello, I am very excited to complete all the activities to date and get my certification full of knowledge. Greetings, Iā€™m from Colombia :colombia:.

3 Likes

Hello, glad to be here from and hope to catch up!

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™ll not lie, maybe Iā€™m a little late, but I hope to catch up quickly, nice to meet you all.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Devansh.
Iā€™m looking to gain a foundational understanding of web development by learning HTML and CSS and Iā€™m very keen on becoming a web developer.
So hereā€™s to wishing that all of us get what we want in life!

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Juris. I look forward to learning many things with this bootcamp. I love learning new skills.

2 Likes

Hello, World! My name is Bryan, Iā€™m from Brazil, and I just signed up for the course because I heard about it a few moments ago. I am a newly graduate in Biochemical Engineering and I am passionate about technology. Thatā€™s why I want to learn web development. I donā€™t know if the course will close for me on the same date as those who took it since the beginning of September, but I will try hard to beat it. Have a good weekend everyone! o/

2 Likes

Hi Bryan, welcome!

This bootcamp is like a cohort, everyone does the same bit of a course in the same week as learning together is more fun. That means that the bootcamp concludes for all of us at the same day. BUT!!! the course materials are available any time, and the forums & discord stay open. Activity may drop, but as long as there are people posting it is active.

The bootcamp uses the curriculum from freeCodeCamp, and you can do this self-paced. The videos of the bootcamp are recorded and available on youtube, so you can go through those yourself too at your own pace. Lastly, this bootcamp is currently done twice a year, so you can always start now and pick up the next cohort if you enjoy studying with a group better. There are some students in the current bootcamp that started before and complete it now. Remember, all materials are accessible to you at any time, so it is totally cool to do this at your own pace!

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Dave. I want to learn everything about web development so I can create my own websites.

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome and youā€™re in right place.

1 Like