Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

Hello,
My name is Jessica and I work on a bookmobile currently but hope to develop some new skills and learn some new things. I’ve been trying to work my way through freecodecamp curriculum on my own but have trouble setting a schedule. Hopefully, this will help. If you’d like to connect with me this is my linkedin profile: www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-haugo

2 Likes

Hello Miguel, reach out so that we may catch up together.

Hi, I am eager to start the Bootcamp and glow

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Dara i started the course late but i can’t wait to get stuck in ! :slight_smile:
if anyone would like to connect with me here’s my LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dara-bojuwoye-a364301b8

2 Likes

Hi @Fabio

I joined very late and don’t know my way around here. Could you send me a link to the previous livestreams? Thanks

My name is Rotimi and I recently joined webdev bootcamp. It’s been been really helpful.

2 Likes

Hi Gursimran,

You can find all info on the bootcamp page. The events page is very useful as it shows upcoming streams at the top, and the ones that have passed in the bottom:

They are also listed on the announcements page, where you’ll also find a link to the discord server.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your course!

1 Like

hi i have not be able to attend the course but from i can please take care of me :innocent:

2 Likes

I’m glad to be here and learn how to become a WebDev expert soon. As well to interact with others. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Sof and i want to build pretty websites!

3 Likes

Hello everyone Wiliams from Nigeria

3 Likes

Hello, I am very excited to complete all the activities to date and get my certification full of knowledge. Greetings, I’m from Colombia :colombia:.

3 Likes

Hello, glad to be here from and hope to catch up!

2 Likes

Hi! I’ll not lie, maybe I’m a little late, but I hope to catch up quickly, nice to meet you all.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Devansh.
I’m looking to gain a foundational understanding of web development by learning HTML and CSS and I’m very keen on becoming a web developer.
So here’s to wishing that all of us get what we want in life!

3 Likes