Welcome to the Webdev Bootcamp (Fall 2022)! Let's introduce ourselves 🥳

hi, guys! happy to learn with you. see you September 5th!

1 Like

You’re welcome and looking forward to learn together.

1 Like

Hello I’m Wen, I’m happy to be here and looking forward to learning a lot of great information.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m Chris from Seattle. I been working on a career transition and started the journey earlier this year. I’m excited to add this bootcamp to my journey!

4 Likes

hi everyone! i’m krista. i’m a librarian looking to expand my skill set a bit.

2 Likes

Hello There! I am very much looking forward to this Bootcamp!

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Michael. I’m looking forward to this bootcamp and getting to learn with a cohort! I previously completed the old Responsive Web Design certification from freeCodeCamp, so I’m excited to use this course to refresh my knowledge, rebuild some portfolio items, and get the new certificate!

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m Daniel, i’m from Nigeria. I am enthusiastic in learning Web Development.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am David looking forward to learning and sharing ideas.

2 Likes

Hi,
I am Jacob. I have tried to go through the Responsive Web Design course multiple times and I never seem to finish. I am hoping to do that this time. I am looking forward to it!

5 Likes

Hi,
I’m Iniobing, i’m from Nigeria. I am enthusiastic in learning Web Development.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Vasylyna. Can’t wait for the course to start and to improve my skills in programming. Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s great to be hear
My name is Olayemi and I’m excited to learn the intricacies of web design

3 Likes

Very excited. It’ll be vry great

2 Likes

Assalamu Alaikum (peace be upon you) everyone,
my name is Talal Farhoud, I’m from Syria. I’ll be starting my first semester in computer science this year. And I’m genuinely excited and thrilled to be part of this bootcamp, and I can’t wait to start learning. Hopefully by the end of this bootcamp, I’ll be able to create stunning-looking websites, and I’d also like to create a portfolio to start adding future project in it.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Awura Ama and I am from NY. I am super excited for this class because I am eager to learn something new.

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Dorianna and I am a middle school tech teacher in South Florida! Super excited to be here!

3 Likes

It’s a privilege for me to be here and learn with all new future web developers.
Let’s have fun folks.

2 Likes

Hello everyone
Glad to be a part of this amazing bootcamp
Is it compulsary to attend all the live classes-because in my country this time is really late and I sleep by 10 pm.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Agatha. I am glad to be here. I anticipate an amazing classes with you guys. Thank you

1 Like