Welcome to the bootcamp + Introductions šŸŽ‰

Hi Jess,

Thank you for all your work put into this. I am a current student in IT Front-End Dev. I was interested in the field until I didnā€™t like the format of some of my classes and started to feel like it wasnā€™t the most modern approach. I am prioritizing my health and regaining some focus after some pretty bad stress/ a raw semester. Iā€™m happy to be here. Thanks for the opportunity.

Rebecca

7 Likes

Hi Everyone!

My name is Fernando, I am from Mozambique, I am currently a unix sys admin, in a mobile phone operator, and I am looking forward to this course. :smiley:

Regards
Fernando

5 Likes

Solola is such a beautiful place, I hope you had a great time around there. Great to be part of the bootcamp.

3 Likes

Dear Jessica
Shall we start this course from the basics? Or do I have to check it out before we start?
Thank you

3 Likes

I hope You are doing well :grin::muscle:

1 Like

Hello there,

I am Fernando Montano from El Salvador and this is my first Bootcamp. I hope to learn a lot of new things regarding web development, right now I have some really basic knowledge and would love to improve.

Greetings!

7 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is Antonio, I am from El Salvador

5 Likes

@jesslynnrose

Great to meet you, and all of the other classmates. Iā€™m looking forward to participating in this Bootcamp.

This will be a refresher on these topics for me, as I have been out of the industry for some time now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dylan

5 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Julian and Iā€™m from Michigan, USA. Looking forward to learning with everyone.

7 Likes

Of course! Youā€™re more than welcome to stay. Youā€™ll be able to help others catch up to you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey there! Iā€™m Tenn from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have some experience with coding but I usually code in python. Really excited to join this Bootcamp, looking forward to learning from all of you!

6 Likes

Well Hello there @jesslynnrose

Just here to learn new stuff now that i have some time to kill!!!

3 Likes

Hi guys!
Iā€™m Resul, from Turkey,

5 Likes

Welcome Resul!!!

3 Likes

thank u patricia :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Anderson, Iā€™m from Brazil. I work with java and Iā€™d like to get to the next level in web development. Iā€™m hoping to learn a lot with you guys!

Thank you @jesslynnrose for this amazing opportunity!

9 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Cedar and Iā€™m from Texas. Iā€™m currently working as a QA Engineer, and am really looking forward to gaining a new depth of understanding through learning web development. If anyone wants to form a study group, Iā€™m down!

10 Likes

Buenas Tardes !!! Primer Bootcamp de desarrollo web para mi, con muchas expectativas y ganas de formar parte de esta comunidad y crear grandes equipos de trabajo, adquirir nuevas habilidades, y aprenderā€¦

Gusto en conocerlos a todos!!!

9 Likes

Hello!

My name is Steve and I am an American who knows WordPress pretty well. I can build the outside of a car, but I canā€™t do anything under the hood. Iā€™d like to know how to work under the hood too.

Iā€™ll be trying to stay a little ahead of the curve and make flashcards that EVERYONE can use. I started with the 3 terms that I hear all the time but have trouble differentiating between. Here you go:

https://www.cram.com/flashcards/freecodecamporg-class-centrals-web-development-bootcamp-flashcards-12256356

Hope they help and that all 5,000+ of us get the certificate.

THANK YOU TO FREECODECAMP.ORG AND CLASSCENTRAL FOR THIS COURSE! Iā€™m now making my small monthly donation to FCC and hope others do if they are able. Makes me feel good to pay for a course knowing my payment also means others who may not have the money get to learn from the course too. If youā€™re able, join me!

Best,
Steve

21 Likes

Thanks, Jolene! Iā€™m glad to know Iā€™m not alone! :grinning:

4 Likes