Welcome to the bootcamp + Introductions 🎉

Hi everyone,:hugs:
I’m Doris from Nigeria,
I’m so excited to be a part of this boot camp,looking forward to having an awesome learning experience.

9 Likes

Hi , I’m Hoshen from Israel :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Hi everyone and @jesslynnrose! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My name is Lauren, I’m 23 and from the UK. Know the basics of CSS and HTML but really looking forward to getting to grips with responsive design and CSS layouts!

10 Likes

Hi I’m Mohsin from Pakistan . this is my first boot camp and I am super excited for this :heart:

9 Likes

Hi, Jess and All - great to “meet” you and see where everyone’s from. I’ve been a follower of Jess’ on Twitter for some time; I really appreciate her and the team’s effort to make this bootcamp available to us. I have a smattering of HTML, got nuthin’ on CSS. Looking forward to filling in my swiss-cheese knowledge base and really get practiced at building solid, responsive sites.

8 Likes

Hi, I am Suzza from Portland,Oregon USA. I’ve been building websites since the Geocities era. I’m always trying to improve my skills. I haven’t used Flexbox or CSS Grid and I’m looking forward to learning more about responsive design.

13 Likes

I’m Solomon Nduka Nwadukwe from Nigeria

9 Likes

Hello Everyone :wave:
I’m Ethan. I’m new to web development. I know some general HTML tags, but that’s about it. I’m hoping to learn how to lay out and structure a web page and make it very pleasing to the eye.
I’m really happy to be here and excited for next Monday !!

I’m in NY and the odds of me actually waking up at 4am for the live streams are slim to none, if I’m being honest. But with that being said if there is anyone who would like to watch the recorded live streams and then discuss or get together to work through any of the material together, please let me know. I’m usually a shy dude, but I’m trying my best to please through and break that wall down.

18 Likes

We don’t email them to you (we don’t want to send too many emails!) but we’ll link to them here in the forums, week by week, if that’s helpful?

9 Likes

Hi,
My name is Louis and I am excited to join this bootcamp with everyone. I know a little about html and hope to increase my knowledge.

9 Likes

Hi I’m A M Sanjeev from India.

9 Likes

Hi there, am Ken from South Africa. Good to be here will you all.

10 Likes

Hi everyone,
I´m Angel Luis from Cuba but living in Barcelona, have some small knowledge in coding, just few courses here and there ,always online, and first time with a group like this, really excited to start and learn more. Hope we can work and learn together.

11 Likes

Yes that will be alright with me

5 Likes

Welcome,
I’m Khaled from Egypt and I’m waiting for this Bootcamp exiting to take it.

10 Likes

Hi @jesslynnrose,
I’m Essel from Ghana. I am happy to be a part of this Bootcamp. I have some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.

Thankyou.

11 Likes

Hi beautiful people, My name is Raymond from Nigeria, nice to meet you all.
I’m hoping to increase my knowledge and proficiency by joining this bootcamp.
Thanks @jesslynnrose for this opportunity

9 Likes

Hello everybody!

I’m Sara, I’m from Mexico but I live in Canada; so happy to be in this Bootcamp to learn about web development; I have some basic knowledge from online courses.

12 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Ana and I am from NYC. I want to learn how to code well as I am really new to this!

Thank you for this @jesslynnrose

9 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m Jolene from Canada. I was an English Teacher mostly in China for 15 years, but am going for a career change. I studied HTML and CSS on Scrimba, but I’m rusty as I’ve been struggling to learn Python for the last while. The syllabus looks great and I’m especially excited about CSS Grid, accessibility and really getting a handle on responsive web design. I’m also looking forward to interacting with everyone here!

12 Likes