A big Pat Pat to our team for such a wonderful bootcamp!

I’ve been learning code for virtually all of my life, and I’m in my late 40’s. I began with BASIC on a Tandy computer, then moved onto a C64, and eventually a PC where I learned the fundamentals of several languages. I learned bits and pieces of code in school, attempted university degrees several times, and have used all manner of tutorials and books to try to learn to code. I have tried to make my way through the freeCodeCamp curriculum many times in the past, and always got stuck.

Having said all this, I’m now finding such a greater sense of clarity as I follow along on the recordings here with the ingenuity of @hola_soy_milk as he applies his professional skills to teach us in such a fun and entertaining manner. There are many parts of the curriculum that move from very simple to very complex, and I just haven’t been able to get my head around the logic required. So thank you @hola_soy_milk and all the other folk kind enough to volunteer their time to help us develop a very useful skill.

8 Likes