What are you the most excited(or worried) about!

We’ll be keeping the timing for this one as is, but rotating timings in future cohorts so that we’re able to fairly serve a global range of learners. All the videos will also be available on-demand whenever you need them.

2 Likes

We’ll be working solo, but you’re welcome to find a study partner or group here in the forums if you work better together!

1 Like

I’m excited about learning to code, period! My only fear is that I might get bored staring at letters, numbers and symbols for hours on end. However, once I see my first creation, I might get addicted to web development.

2 Likes

Hi Jess, I am Fatih from UK. I look forward to tomorrow as I am in mix feeling of excitement and worry for meeting something is not completely known to me. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Hello guys, Nick from Kenya. I’m excited to be joining you on this challenge. I’m hoping to learn alot from our instructors. Quick question, anyone knows how long the course will be per day?

Core streams will be about an hour (with extra time for Q&A) Monday to Weds but we think you’ll need 1-3 hours a day to keep up with the coursework.

3 Likes

Thanks Jessylynnrose

I am excited to be back at learning Web development, learnt HTML and CSS in the last but I have not been able to use such knowledge to create a functional website. So, I am here to relearn both languages to the point I can translate them to really functional and responsive websites.

I am pretty sure here is the platform to learn to do that.

1 Like

@jesslynnrose that IS actually good news. It kind of says you don't have to be great at design and still be awesome like Jess! I find that very encouraging. Whew.

Not sure if the word fears applies here however I’ve some expectations, - being able to create a whole project based on my learning here - and would like to attain them by the end of the this Cohort.
Thanks again.