Where are the projects please

Hi all
How are you all doing today?
I am behind on the course as just finished the HTML section of the certificate (I have two young children and a disabled dad I care for) but I am so proud and pleased that I have finished it despite it being a struggle at times.
Everyone has been talking about projects - is this to contribute to the certification please? Any more info please? May be a daft question I know!

6 Likes

Hello Clara,
Don’t worry about being behind, Jess will tell you, there is still loads of time to catch up.
For the projects, you need to go to: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/#responsive-web-design-projects and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Best of luck.
Kris.

1 Like

Aha ok thank you
Didn’t realise it was at the bottom of responsive web design course on free code camp

:smile:

2 Likes

Also, there are no daft questions! :wink:

4 Likes

I had the same question, but you beat me to asking it so thanks! :grinning:

Family and loved ones first. :heart: The course and certification process will be around even if this bootcamp ends. There’s the forum on Free Code Camp as well to ask questions after this bootcamp.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone. I’ve only just finished the HTML as so stretched for time. Two year old is having a major hissy fit as I type and has done for past ten mins!

4 Likes