Survey Form

Here is my project:
Karate Tournament Participation Form
It clearly has room for improvement (such as the text is not readable because of the black background and it would be nice if you could select the radio buttons and checkboxes also by clicking on the text, not only the boxes…) but it did the job.

1 Like

Thanks man, I really tried on that one. I’m done with the Tribute Page also, mine is for Ben Franklin, but I have a couple of CSS problems I need to fix. I have a money green background and it’s hard to find a text color to compliment that

Awesome build, love the Tournament Form idea, I would have never thought that up in a million years! And those are some simple CSS issues to fix. Just dedicate an hour to it and I’m pretty sure you will have it perfect

1 Like

Thank you, that is so kind of you to say that!

Hey y’all,Please checkout my survey form

1 Like

this is perfect btw :raised_hands:

This is perfect… Did you just start learning?

Love it! The color palette is awesome

1 Like

No, I’ve been coding as a hobby for about 10years now :smile: but I’ve just now made the conscience decision to try to land a job in tech. Funny thing though, I’ve never completed FCC, if I stick with you guys then it will be first time earning the certificate when we finish!

2 Likes

Just wow. 10years is huge

Well, no, not really. Started back in the late 90’s lol. I just never did anything more serious with it and now decided to put an effort to learn it thouroughly finally. CSS is just so hard to control.

Excelent!!!
It looks great, only one thing… In my PC the burguer menu it overflow round top left corner, I might move a bit to right and bottom, and add some extra margin to the icon as well.
But just feedback if it helps you, look fantastic.
Bravo

Hi, somebody can help me with this? please: Why in my user story #13 is not working?

Hi, I’m not sure what I should use for my form action! Any help?

Form Action

I can’t pass ,
User Story #10: For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id=“name-label”, id=“email-label”, and id=“number-label”.
any help.

Hi @pedromaria2676024

Check w3schools element.

I think youll understand whats wrong.
Happy coding

same thing here and freecodecamp does not seem to be storing the url of my codepen… strange. Any ideas where to find help to sort this issue?

You mean it doesn’t show the URL you entered after you complete the project?

Did you figure it out?