Stuck on Step 60 of Accessibility Quiz

Hint says " You should give .answers-list a list-style of none ."

My code is:

.answers-list {
list-style: none;
}

what am I doing wrong??

1 Like

Did you pass it? I’m also stuck on it and I totally have the right answer, which is:

.answers-list {
padding: 0;
}

If you go to the next step you can see that is this, and it’s not letting me pass it… annoying!

1 Like

Do you use firefox? If so, try it on chrome or another chromium-based browser. It should passed it.

I do use firefox, and I tried it on Chrome and Safari and finally gave up–I just went to the next step and kept moving. Thanks, guys!

1 Like

You have to remove the default styling from it also. You must get rid of all the margin

.answers-list {
  margin: 0;
  padding: 0;
}  

I copied your code and got the same “hint”: " You should give .answers-list a list-style of none ."
I think FCC is glitching on this one.

Use the “Restart Step” button and try again. You probably accidentally changed some code from a previous step. I’ve had that happen to me four times :laughing:

Lol negative, ghostrider. Same result. I’ve typed the code manually, copied and pasted, hit “Restart Step” twice and tried each step again…
I’m not too fussed, since I was able to bypass it just fine and I get what that step accomplished.

1 Like

I don’t know if this will work or not, but in my own projects I use list-style-type: none;

Will that pass the fCC test? I hope so! Let me know if it works.

Nope, haha. Idk, must be a glitch.

1 Like