I am trying to finish my second project and really get frustrated in placing and sizing elements in it.
Sounds like too many factors are interweaving. I don’t know if there is any best practice to plan the layout.
Below are my questions:
- My form element is too big in the page, how do I adjust its size?
- How do I adjust either left or right indent of elements in the form?
I use padding-left: to adjust the distance between elements like name/age and the form border. However, if I change the size of the padding, it will change the size of the whole form.
- How do I change the distance between label and input?
- How do I change the distance between checkboxes(same for buttons)?
5.Why is the size of select box not the same as Age/Name input box?
- Why doesn’t textarea show my code?
- My submit element does not show in the page. If I put the code before the textarea, it will show. Why?
Sorry for so many questions. Thanks for your patience to help me out!