Last two steps to complete Personal Portfolio (stuck?)

Hi all,
Unfortunately life has got in the way and I am late in finishing my Responsive Web Design certificate, literally only two steps away from completion to discover it’s now changed to Legacy! I honestly don’t know whether to laugh or cry!
Anyway as far I am concerned I am stuck on the last two problems please could I have some help as I am tearing my hair out here!

7. The navbar should contain at least one link that I can click on to navigate to different sections of the page.

2. The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport.

Project link: https://codepen.io/clarasais/full/OJzRNoO

Yours frustratingly and thank you in advance lol
Clairee

Hi, sorry for the late response.
Looking into the code, here’s what I noticed:

• you forgot to add closing tags to the first navigation and others tags

• in #welcome-section you need remove “position: fixed” , it’s not needed there. It’s should be applied in navigation bar

• To pass “2. The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport.” yyou need to add to the beginning:

* {
box-sizing: border-box;
}

It’s removes horizontal scroll and solve the problem

• rename "footer"to “section”

• As for 7. it’s look ok for me. It’s pass it

Hi there
No worries I really appreciate your response! Thank you!
I managed to get it all working perfectly in Codepen but had to put it into FCC in order to get the Legacy certificate, only to discover three errors thrown up. Back to the drawing (code) board!