Basic JavaScript Day 3: Homework

Hi Syl,

Thanks again for helping me out. It partially helps :blush: I understand that ID is an unique identifier, that all the data is being stored in a record and that it is stored in terms of property/value. What I don’t understand is how the program which is going to execute the commands knows that 2548 is 'id and albumTitle/artist/tracks is ‘prop’. I think I need to go back and dive a little deeper into ‘functions’ :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey Remco,

You know as coder what goes where, and you do that by setting up the function call as required. I copied the function definition and call from the exercise:

Does that help?

2 Likes

Thanks Syl,

I’m beginning to grasp the ‘function’ concept :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @remcobouwens2593858

You can use this tool Python Tutor: Visualize code in Python, JavaScript, C, C++, and Java that Syl have found to run JavaScript code step by step.

I think is the best tool for following the freeCodeCamp’s JavaScript curriculum. It is already my dearest friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy coding, you are doing great!!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks Carlos (and Syl) for mentioning this tool! It’s going to help me a lot :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.