Basic JavaScript Day 1: Homework

Hey JavaScripters!

Great job today! :purple_heart: I want to say what a joy it’s to go on this journey with you. Today has been a lot, and you’re doing amazing.

:loudspeaker: Quick reminder about homework for the next session!
Tomorrow we’ll start with the exercise Finding a Remainder in JavaScript , so your homework is to do the exercises until that point:

Remember folks, you’re not alone.
Don’t hesitate to seek help in the #js-help Discord channel or on the forum!

Be sure to collaborate, stay hydrated and get plenty of rest!!!

We’re all in this together!
Happy Coding!
#PatPat :raised_back_of_hand:

29 Likes

Hey Ramon,

Today’s class was really amazing but I don’t know I am not able to log in to freeCodeCamp.org as I am not receiving any sign in code. Please help me so that I can continue with Homework.

Best

Thanks, Ibrahim, but I’m so sorry you’ve been having trouble!

Is it possible the sign in code is landing in your spam folder?

I also read online that it’s possible to have duplicate accounts from previous sign ins, and you’ll need to contact support.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Ramon… I checked Spam folder also but didn’t receive anything. I sent email to support and waiting for their response.

1 Like

Dear Ramon,

homeWork is Done.

#PatPat :raised_back_of_hand:

12 Likes

I am also facing an issue logging to freecodecamp. Is it a temporary issue?

Hi, you shouldn’t be! If you’re facing issues, I would suggest emailing their support. You can find the address in the link I posted

Dear Ramon ,

Assignment Done

4 Likes

Buen día. Quisiera saber si puedo ver el video en cualquier horario porque el horario que figura el youtube con la transmisión en directo es a las 4 am en mi país y me es imposible en ese horario y además si tiene subtitulos porque está en Inglés y no manejo el idioma. Perdón cuando me inscribí no aclaraba estos detalles. Gracias

1 Like

Done :vulcan_salute: Thanks a gain for the session

3 Likes

Thanks Ramon…Homework completed!!

4 Likes

Hola buen día, si es posible visualizar las grabaciones de las transmisiones, en mi caso las transmisiones me aparecen de 2-3AM, sin embargo los videos al parecer estarán disponibles en ingles, una opción que puede ayudar es configurar freecodecamp.org para que muestre los ejercicios en español

1 Like

Hi Ramon! Thanks for taking your time to explain to us during the live session, Please can I get the link to join the discord server for this bootcamp?

2 Likes

Hola Bety,

Gracias por inscribirte y perdona por favor que no haya estado claro que el curso sería en inglés.

Como bien lo dijo @luisfelipemej2603079 los videos están en inglés, pero sin embargo creo que los subtitulos se traducen automáticamente.

Y la plataforma freeCodeCamp tiene materiales en español.

Te deseo mucha suerte y cualquier cosita por favor pidenosla!

1 Like

Hey there!

You should find the discord link through the dashboard for the bootcamp.

Here’s the link, just in case.

3 Likes

Joined Successfully…Thank You!

Assignment Done!

3 Likes

Whoa, you went above and beyond, nice one!

Hope you’ll be there to answer some questions tomorrow!

2 Likes

Hi Ramon,
Done the homework

4 Likes

Then, try the signing in with Google option or you can use GithHub account to sign in if you have one. Thanks.

1 Like