My Tribute Page - Blanca Canales

I am going to write up something with a couple of examples. I have never done this before and I want it to look good. It will take some time, maybe a week since I have other things to do.

That’s totally fine - am looking forward to it entirely. Thanks again for your time and valuable learnings.

Here is a CodePen using a checkbox to show and hide elements. It is a demo of an accordian panel. I will make another showing how to use the same technique to “translate text”. If you have any questions let me know.

https://codepen.io/devgaragedt/full/KKvxBmd

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! Again - great learning opportunity and Javascript teachings. I really appreciate you taking the time to support on this. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Your welcome. I’m glad I could help out.

Hey, I have a quick question - do you have the exact code script/final version? I was unsure which was the final code for getting this to work properly - I am very impressed/this is so useful. Thanks again.

Codepen is a bit funky - but I was curious about the final coding

What code the accordion tutorial I posted above?

The Translator code/final code for the Spanish <> English translation button - I may have missed it (I know Codepen is funky and you had mentioned doing the code. Thank you!

I sent you a private message.

Beautifully made! Well done. I’m still working on my project… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes