Week 5: Schedule + What's Next

Hi everyone!

I hope you’re having a great week. Tuesday’s special live session was a lot of fun. If you missed it, don’t worry; I’ll include a link to the recording in the weekly email. :wink:

This week, we’re back to the course for the last three lessons. And next week, we’ll have a final live session with @DavidHik. We’re still figuring out the details. I’ll email you a calendar invite over the weekend, as usual.

Let’s go over the schedule for Week 5.

Week 5 — Schedule

Wednesday, June 09 – Tuesday, June 17

This week, the objective is to complete the three final lessons:

• Lesson 10: Animal Adaptation to Mountains
  • Lesson 11: Mountains Use and Preservation
  • Lesson 12: Future Mountains

If you’ve already started the lessons, nicely done. If not, keep at it. We’re on the home stretch! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And on Thursday, 2021-06-17T15:00:00Z, we’ll have our final live session with David.

What’s Next?

Of course, this week is bittersweet. On the one hand, after a month of learning, it’s great to complete Mountains 101. On the other hand, we wish we could continue. David and Zac’s participation has been spectacular. Hopefully in the future, there’ll be a Mountains 102 or 201, and we can do this all over again. :slightly_smiling_face:

But in the meantime, if you want to continue learning online, three more study groups are about to start.

4 Likes