Week 3 — Final Excel Zoom Session with Nicky [Ended]

Hi everyone!

This week, I’m filling in for @Heba, who’s on holiday. :sun_with_face:

On Wednesday, we’ll hold another Zoom session with the excellent @Nicky, the instructor of Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis. It’ll be an opportunity to discuss the course material and ask questions. This will be our last session with Nicky, so I encourage you to join us! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Date / Time

The Zoom session will take place on Wednesday, July 7, at 1 PM (Central European Time). In your local time zone, this should correspond to 2021-07-07T11:00:00Z.

(We’ll open the meeting room 30 minutes before the scheduled start time for those that want to join early.)

Zoom Link

To join the Zoom session, follow the link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84564458437?pwd=dzRKelVGSFpNakV5MHZoTHdxWE9BUT09

Exercise File

This week, Nicky has shared an exercise file for the Zoom session. So if you’d like to work along, you can download the file here (click on the down arrow on the top-right to download it):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rOcUSUCavQHJ9svE6ua_nbTfW8spnyH8/view?usp=sharing

Hope to see you on Zoom! :wink:

Update:

The session is now over. The discussion was lively and the questions interesting! We ended up running 10 minutes long. If you couldn’t make it, no worries, we’ll email everyone the link to the unlisted recording. Thank you all for joining. And of course, a huge thank you to @Nicky for holding these sessions. :clap:

If you’re following the recommended study schedule, I encourage you to keep going! :mechanical_arm:

(And if you’re new to the Excel study group, welcome —here’s how to get started. :wink:)

Thanks for your support and Thanks for Nicky for sharing knowledges. After reviewing video, I noticed that Nicky may not get point of my question.
I mean when we “Format axis”, we can manuly input value for Min & Max of axis value but if I want to dynamiclly change those 2 values, how to do that?

Thanks again.

1 Like

One more question to Nicky. Thanks for sharing the drop list for images. I have a idea for potential extended application for this. We may use drop down list to get chats accordingly. But the further question comes out how to naming charts. I thought it should feasible since charts are also objects. But just didn’t know how to and where? Is this idea feasible?

Maybe these questions are outside the scope of this particular course. Sadly, I don’t know the answers. I am moving on to the second course in the Specialization - I hope I can get through it without too much stress.