Week 2 - Working with numbers and dates

Hello everyone :wave:

I hope you are enjoying the course!

This week’s lessons will be all about working with numbers and dates. In addition to the videos and practical quizzes, you will find a toolbox at the end of the week with a summary of all new functions.

On 2021-06-30T11:00:00Z2021-06-30T12:00:00Z we will have another Live Session with the instructor Nicky Bull. I’ll send you a calendar invite per e-mail.

Feel free to post your questions and remarks in the forum! And enjoy learning! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

How are you all? I hope you are doing well!

Please, where can I find Week 2 content?

Thank you for your support.

Hello @Fav0021,
Nice to meet you and welcome to the study group!

We are taking the course Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis on Coursera together. If you haven’t registered for the course yet, here is how to join.

If you do not want to pay for the certificate, you can still audit the course.

The second week content is here: https://www.coursera.org/learn/excel-data-analysis-fundamentals/home/week/2

Please let me know if you have further questions.

I had a setback in Week 2. I watched all the videos and started on the practice challenge, then we had house guests for a few days. When I got back to the practice challenge, my brain had forgotten most of the information I had learned about dates! I might have to re-watch the videos. Sigh.

I feel like I’m starting the week all over again. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hooray! I managed to get through the Week 2 quiz :sweat_smile:

How are others going with the course?

2 Likes

[Class Central Study Group] [Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis] Week 2 - Working with numbers and dates

please can I get videos of the previous lessons?

Hi Thomas, do you mean the study group Live Sessions videos? Have you just joined the course? @Heba may be able to email you the links for the unlisted videos.

The course videos are different from the Live Sessions. They are found on Coursera. If you are just starting the course, this post explains how the study group works: Week 1 - Welcome and Let's Get Started

All the best for the course!