Week 2: Schedule

Hi everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed learning about mountains, their origins, and climate in the course’s first three lessons. It was great seeing many of you during the live session yesterday!

Before going over the schedule for week 2, a couple of things:

• Starting late: If you haven’t started the course yet, but can dedicate a few hours to online learning this week, there’s still time to catch up. Here’s how to enroll in Mountains 101, and here’s the week 1 schedule, for reference.
  • Live session recording: We’ve recorded the week 1 live session for those that couldn’t make it yesterday. I’ll include the link in the weekly email. Check your inbox. :slight_smile:

Week 2 — Schedule

Wednesday, May 19 - Tuesday, May 25

Just like last week, we’ll be covering three lessons over the next seven days (and the following weeks, for that matter). In Week 2, the objective is to complete the following lessons:

• Lesson 4: Human bodies at altitude
  • Lesson 5: Water towers (hydrology)
  • Lesson 6: Glaciers

(You can find the full course schedule here.)

I haven’t finished the lessons yet, but the estimates on Coursera have proved spot on for me so far, so I’d expect 4 to 5 hours of work to finish Week 2.

On Tuesday, May 25, we’ll hold another live session with @davidhik. We’re still finalizing the details. You can expect a calendar invite in your inbox later in the week.

Good luck with Week 2. See you on the forum. And happy learning, everyone! :slight_smile:

6 Likes