Week 2 - Live Session with Nicky Bull [Ended]

Hello everyone! :wave:

I hope everyone is having a productive week! How have you been progressing with week 2?

Next, we’ll have our second Live session with Nicky, the instructor of Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis. Please bring your ideas and questions to the session.

The session will start at 2021-06-30T11:00:00Z in your local time. We will open the Zoom room 30 minutes before the session for those who want to join in earlier.

Here’s the link to join the session : [session ended]

If you haven’t used Zoom before, here’s how to set it up .

Hope to see many of you there! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Heba, looking forward to seeing you all then:)

3 Likes

I am just joining today. Will there be lessons tomorrow. Guess I have missed alot

Dear @chionline27.cs,
welcome to the study group!

We have a weekly live session. So the next live session will be next Wednesday (I will send a calendar invite to everyone in a bit).

This week, we are taking week 3 of the course Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis via Coursera. To register, please follow the steps presented here: Study Group: Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis | Class Central Study Groups

Please note that you can audit the course if you do not need the paid certificate. Here is a guide by my colleagues on how to audit a course on Coursera. And let me know anytime if you have questions.

Great to meet you here!

1 Like

If audited the course, how to get the results for assessment.