Recording on zoom session by Dr Raj

I am interested in seeing recording of old sessions by Dr Raj. Any help is appreciated

2 Likes

There are quite a few recordings on YouTube. The YouTube channel is called Happy Smarts. Best of luck on it!

2 Likes

Hi there @kumar,

I can’t post the links here because this forum is public, and during the Zoom sessions some learners are on camera, and they might not want to show up on publicly accessible YouTube videos. :slightly_smiling_face:

What we’ve been doing instead is emailing the link to the unlisted YouTube recording to study group members every week. But I understand some people might have joined more recently and may not have received all the links.

If that’s the case, just let me know by replying below. I’ll send you the links via direct message. :wink:

PS: @kumar, I’ve just sent you the links. Check your DMs. :wink:

Hello Manoel,
It’s Tracey here. First of all, I was sorry that I wasn’t able to attend Raj’s last session. As I wrote to Dhawal, I had a friend who was visiting over the weekend. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to say that I was going to attend a webinar after she had just arrived. Is there a link you could send me for the last video even though I didn’t attend it? I would be really interested in watching it.

I still intend to continue with the course, (after all your and Raj’s encouragement and other group members’ comments, how could I not?). I’ve just had quite a challenging time recently, yet the main thing is that I’m rising through it.:slight_smile:

Lastly, I’m not sure what happens to this group now. Does it end when we come to the “official” end date of the course? Any information on either of the above topics is happily received.

Thank you for your subtle and inclusive facilitation, which created a trusting environment for people (including myself) to share their experiences and gain from not only Raj’s but other participants’ wisdom.

Cheers
Tracey

1 Like

Hi Tracey,

I was just writing a private message with a link to all the recordings :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We’ve indeed reached the end of the study group in the sense that our target end date was yesterday. So there won’t be more Zoom sessions with Raj.

That said, the forum will remain open. Whether learners continue to use it, that’s a different story. But if you want to post, you definitely can. You can find more details in the farewell message I recently shared.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure chatting with you during the live sessions. I wish you a lot of courage to get through the difficult times.