Flashcard Collection - and a favor if you like them

Hi Everyone,

I’ve now made 4 sets of flashcards - one for each of our courses so far:

Basic HTML
Basic CSS
Applied Visual Design
Applied Accessibility

Now the favor:
I just noticed that cards that are not downloaded will be deleted from the list. I’d really like these cards to be helpful to people using FreeCodeCamp’s incredible resources to learn to code for years to come. Hence…

Please do me a favor give the cards a quick like - or if you don’t like them, go for the thumbs down. But if you give them a thumbs down, please tell me how I can improve them in a reply!

11 Likes

Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

My pleasure! Hope they help.

1 Like

I’m surprised that so few people are using this very helpful resource. Thanks for going to the trouble of making these card stacks available! Please, keep up the good work !!!

For those who aren’t familiar with Anki, here’s a link to an introductory video:

2 Likes

The tutorial is a great idea! Thanks.

Hi Stephen, thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into the flashcards. Noticed that on ankiweb I had to click on ‘Rate this’ select thumbs up and provide a small write up as to why. Not sure if this is why there aren’t more ratings. I tried to click on the actual ‘thumbs up’ symbol as allowed by so many other sites before realizing that it didn’t work.

3 Likes

Thanks Patrick! More to come…

Stephen you are the real MVP! Thank you so much! :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

2 Likes

Glad I could help Nicolette!