[Excel Fundamentals for Data Analysis] Introductions

Hi everyone. I am a Software Engineer with the background in Database technologies and Data Analytics. Greedy to learn more and implement to hone my skills.

5 Likes

hi Class
this is thomas aghaulor okafor fro Nigeria.
I am an economist. I’m so happy to be among great minds like this
let’s upskill together!

5 Likes

hey tommy nice to meet you

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
I am Mathews James From India.I have taken an online course in risk management earlier.Excel is an effective tool and finds application in various domains ,I have used it for the purpose accounting and found it useful.Thats why i decided to take this course and learn more. Also to get a touch of class central.Hope this is going to fun and helpful.

2 Likes

That’s some inspiration. Thank you for sharing and also for creating this great website.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Jen based in Canada. I have always found excel to be one of the most useful tools and would like to get better at using it to analyze data and patterns.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Faizan and I am from Lahore, Pakistan. I have taken many online courses and well suited to the online learning platform. I hope the Class Central platform will be just as good. I am a Chemical Engineering graduate but I also have a passion to sort and visualize data hence, I have joined this course.
Looking forward towards a wonderful experience!

3 Likes

Welcome Faizan!

The course is still on Coursera. We will just use these forums and weekly zoom calls to help each other out.

1 Like

Oh Ok! Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m Hamida Kassim, Tanzanian live at Zanzibar. I’m data clerk . I’m a new for this course, this is a first time online training.

2 Likes

Hi I am from New Delhi India, I joined this group because I want to be consistent in completing all weeks of this MOOC.

4 Likes

Hi, Hwba.

I’m Benedict, a final year chemical engineering student at the University of Benin, Nigeria. I have a taken a few online courses before, including a course on Coursera for data analysis with R.

I have observed that Excel is a powerful, but often overlooked, tool for data analysis. It is not always meet that a person should have to write a bunch of code for any analysis project. The aim of taking this course is to do something about this state of affairs.

Nice to meet you all.

4 Likes

Hi, all
I am Lavdrim xira from Albania in
I have attended some courses in Coursera before mostly related to Environmental Issues but
its my firsti course related to Excel so i m very excited to be part of this professional team.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey my name is Ephrem, i am from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, i am new for this platform.i hope i will enjoy the course.

3 Likes

Hi all… I am Sathya at Bangalore, India. Around 10 years ago, I used to be a pro Excel user handling huge data, doing analysis, and reports automation. I am completely out of touch with my Excel for about 7 or 8 years now due to my professional demands.

I want to catch up with my favorite and work on Excel. I would be happy to help with Excel challenges and re-gain my strength. I like online courses, but feel that personal interaction is missing. Looking forward to interact with this study group and learn from each other.

Thank you!

3 Likes

hey everyone , I’m Dakshayene from Hyderabad ,India .I’m a student of Computer science Engineering in my 5th semester .

3 Likes

Hi Heba!
I hope you are doing well!

I am Rajgopal Jena from Odisha, India.
Before I have taken some online courses for digital marketing, project management, & NGO management. I am expecting new skills and how to use excel in data analysis.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Victoria from Kenya, I am truly excited to be on this forum and to have an opportunity to learn more about excel. I use it regularly but I have been such a basic user of it and now I am looking forward to being better😁

4 Likes

Hi, I am Prasanna and I am from India. I am new to the study group concept, but totally looking forward to do this course with you all. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Heba,
My name is Dr. Mythili Kolluru, I am a strategy professor from Muscat, Oman. I am an active researcher and work with SPSS, now I want to explore excel also. Yes, I am a life long leaner and have taken many online courses. I expect to learn how to use excel for empirical analysis. Thank you for forum. I hope to learn new features of excel and meet some interesting people on this platform. Stay safe.

Regards,
Dr. Mythili Kolluru

4 Likes