[A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment] Introductions

I retired to Ajijic Mexico 25 years ago from Silicon Valley. Through this Covid period I’ve become lethargic and want to put some oomph in my life. I’ve taken scores of on-line classes and get a lot out of them. I have taken one from Raj before, but don’t remember which one.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I am so happy being part of this study group! I am living in Germany and took some MOOC already just being impressed by all the content which was delivered.
I am looking forward to learning from each other :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi, everyone. I’m Aiswarya from Kerala, India.
I’ve done a couple of online courses before and can’t pick a favourite cuz all were special to me.
I hope to get a great learning experience.

2 Likes

Bonjour, hi, I’m from Montréal, Québec, Canada. I did this course on Coursera a couple of years ago. I need a little refreshment and boost. I enjoyed it so much, it’s a pleasure to take it again.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m Ann from the United States. I did take the ALOHAF course a few years ago and enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to the refresh. It’s always invigorating to be among a group of positive people. I’m always scanning for new courses of study and especially enjoy the nutrition, health, language and culture topics. I was drawn to retake this course because of the Study Group aspect. I look forward to interacting with you all.

3 Likes

Hi :wink:

I am Meily ! I am from Bangkok Thailand :thailand:
Nice to meet you guys!

This is the first time for study online :slight_smile: and with many friends worldwide , so excited :wink:

This class about life and happy , i think in this situation with covid19 … this class will be very good class for get to know about happy and fulfillment your life.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Courtney and I am from the US. I have taken a few online classes, and I am very much looking forward to this one!
I hope to have a good rapport with everyone here so that we can discuss the course and broaden our understanding.

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m Nat, I’m Australian but currently based in the Philippines. I’m looking forward to taking this class with you. Take care.

3 Likes

Kim from Wisconsin - USA. I’ve taken a few online classes, but could never participate in the discussions. So this will be like my 1st!

3 Likes

Hello there, I’m glad to be accepted, I’m from Mexico, living now in USA, hopping to learn so much about this issue.

3 Likes

Hey there happiness friends :slight_smile:
I am Sabine, based in Austria :austria: and I am looking forward to this study group.

I took several MOOCs and the ones that stand out are the ALOHAF and one on Canada’s Indigenous. Both not that long ago, about 1 year ago.

Looking forward Sabine

From the study group I would like to get gentle reminders about ALOHAF practices and have meaningful encounters :blush: and conversations :tea:

4 Likes

Hello everything onde, ALOHA
I am Dr Adele Manguelle, a Cameroonian living inCameroon, a Senior retired scientiste.
I have just finished the course and enjoyef ut very Michel. Thanks to participate in thaïs groupe to learn mire. All the best.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Rajiesh, I from India, live in the city of Mumbai, online courses have immensely helped me over the past few years, I took the online ALOHA class last year, am very excited and look forward to interacting with Dr. Happy Smarts and rest of the gang. All the best!

3 Likes

Hi all, I am Sushmitha, from India. I have taken ALOHAF course 2 years back and it has been one of my favorite online courses. Engaging and Insightful. Looking forward to revisit the topics and have meaningful discussions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I am Victoria from Nairobi, Kenya. I have not taken any online classes before, but I am totally excited about this. Looking forward to engaging with you and opening up my scope on this subject. Thank you for the opportunity.

3 Likes

Hello everyone one, I am Mahavir from India. I have joined a few online courses during Covid lock down period and I really enjoy these forums to connect with lots of like minded people globally

3 Likes

Hello Prof Raj, Manoel and Friends,
I am from New Delhi, India.
I had taken ‘A life of Happiness and Fulfillment’ a couple of years back and several other online courses. I love to take online courses and ALOHAF remains my all time favorite.
I hope to join this online community, learn and understand perspectives of my learned friends and Prof Raj about happiness and beyond. Excited and looking forward.
Best wishes
Kalpana

2 Likes

Aloha everyone, I am Namrata from India. I started my journey on Coursera way back in 2012 (if I recall right) with a course, “Know Thyself”. I took several courses on the platform, earned certificates for a few (around 20), audited around 70 plus and beta tested about a hundred or more. This is to give you an idea about how much I live on Coursera (my 2nd home😛). I am currently a mentor for A life of happiness and fulfilment, Social Psychology and learning how to learn. I have met Professor Raj in person on a few occasions while he visited Mumbai (I am bragging now😛).
My purpose for joining this group is to revise the course with more perspectives to refresh the learning. Live Alohaf.

5 Likes

Hi Namrata! I wonder if we have met. I was at one of the meetups in Bandra once.

P.S. I have met Raj in two different countries…

1 Like

Yes, Dhawal, we met at Bandra.

2 Likes